Boo's "Keys For Dominations" [Official Thread]

  • Thread starter Thread starter BooDDEAD
  • Start date Start date
B

BooDDEAD

JSoTeav.png
98OW5Qp.jpg
vWxHkLp.png


KEYS FOR DOMINATIONS [KFD]​


Welcome everyone to my "Keys For Dominations!" I am Boo and I will be your host for this amazing experience which will be impossible to even do! :D Anyway, it's pretty simple, for every G or O who dominates me, they will receive a key.​

Currently OFF.​

Notes:
  • You MUST be either a G or O.
  • You can only receive one key per day.
  • If I have no keys in stock, the domination will not count. I'm not going to be saving keys for people when I don't currently have any.
  • I have restrictions on how you can kill me, if you don't like it, too bad.
  • Dominates will only count in an eGO server that isn't the event server.

Current Restrictions:
  • Mini-sentries
  • Bodyshots from Sniper Rifles.
  • Phlogistinator
  • Backburner
  • Milkman Set

Servers I'm Usually At:
  • Harvest
  • Dustbowl #1

Dominators:
  • Mr. Monday | Keys Obtain: 1
  • Sanctified Aberration | Keys Obtain: 1
Currently 8 Mann Co. / 5 Robo keys are in stock.​

Make sure you find me on Steam and request a friend request if you don't already have me on it so if you happen to dominate me, it will be quick and easy for you to receive your key.​

P.S. If you have any suggestions or comments on this lil thing I have going on, feel free to PM me at either here, or in Steam. Also looking for an artist who can draw a picture for the top, the picture at the moment is just a filler.

If this gets too hectic and starts making me lose all my money, I do have the option to stop it at any given time. Real life does come first, but dabes division is a close second.

My keys, my money, and my rules.​

~Last updated: June 15th, 2013
 
Last edited:
I've noticed a ton of things wrong in your post.
First of all, Y U EXCLUDE THE POLISH AND HIS MINI DOOM BRINGER?
Second, what if I use Ambassador? Do I still have to headshot you?
Third, most weapons function on bodyshots except MOST Sniper Rifles, Amby, and melee weapons.
Fourth, Y U EXCLUDE Es? You are not superior to them. Dee, where are you when we need your skill to get the Es to fight us Admins?
Finally, 'Everything above yer neck is gonna be a blood-red mist'

EDIT: Two more things:
1. QUICK! Someone take advantage of the fact he didn't exclude the Pomson!!
2. I might be able to get you a picture tomorrow, if you don't mind it being drawn irl on graph paper...
 
Last edited:
I've noticed a ton of things wrong in your post.
First of all, Y U EXCLUDE THE POLISH AND HIS MINI DOOM BRINGER?
Second, what if I use Ambassador? Do I still have to headshot you?
Third, most weapons function on bodyshots except MOST Sniper Rifles, Amby, and melee weapons.
Fourth, Y U EXCLUDE Es? You are not superior to them. Dee, where are you when we need your skill to get the Es to fight us Admins?
Finally, 'Everything above yer neck is gonna be a blood-red mist'


I excluded mini-sentries because I hate them, and again it's my money and my rules. If you use amby, that is fine, it's not a bodyshot from a sniper. I will tweak my words a lil better. :P I excluded E's because I wanted to do this with members who have been in the community a lil longer and not have just immediately joined. And everything above my neck is gonna be a blood-red mist..? We'll see.

I didn't exclude Pomson because I have no problems with it.
 
Dee, where are you when we need your skill to get the Es to fight us Admins?
You didn't know? He was conveniently promoted to G before that contest was over, and my keys haven't been heard from since.

Also, Boo, get ready to die.
 
Hmmm, This might be a time to activate try hard mode.
 
Jeez, it's just one key. :P Plus, a domination is four kills without dieing from me, you really think you can do that..?
 
Current Restrictions:
  • Mini-sentries

First of all, Y U EXCLUDE THE POLISH AND HIS MINI DOOM BRINGER?

Hey Everyone who wants keys my little doom bringers and I will be personally hunting Boo for being racist to mini sentries so please take advantage of piggybacking an assist or four from us to help you dominant and take his mini hating keys away from his mini hating little hands.
 
Notes:
  • You MUST be either a G or O.
  • You can only receive one key per day.
  • If I have no keys in stock, the domination will not count.
  • I have restrictions on how you can kill me, if you don't like it, too bad. It's my money, my keys, and my rules.


Currently 0 keys are in stock.​

Also looking for an artist who can draw a picture for the top, the picture at the moment is just a filler.

wait wait wait.... So if I dominate you and you have no keys it doesn't count? O_O wat.

also I can draw a dabes MS paint banner if you want xP
 
wait wait wait.... So if I dominate you and you have no keys it doesn't count? O_O wat.

also I can draw a dabes MS paint banner if you want xP

Why would it count whenever I have no keys..? Think. And no thank you.
 
Unfortunately, I've been having fps issues as of today, so I don't know how this will turn out. :/
 

Latest posts

Back
Top