the dustbowl plague is spreading. Soon we will have 8 dustbowl servers and an events server.
Even the mighty Event server will fall and become the 9th eGO Dustbowl server.
The plague will then spread to every other server in existence. Even non-TF2 servers.
Ladies and Gentlemen prepare for the apocalypse.
I'm still waiting for leadership to bring me my 48-slot dustbowl on a silver platter
32 slot
64 slot
I want to be able to play with myself.
err
Wat.
Harvest, reboot, you're as drunk as drunkmetal.
500 sloths in a dustbowl. Great with salad.
ya I think Fullmetal had a few rounds in harvest probably.
Even the mighty Event server will fall and become the 9th eGO Dustbowl server.
The plague will then spread to every other server in existence. Even non-TF2 servers.
Ladies and Gentlemen prepare for the apocalypse.
500 sloths in a dustbowl. Great with salad.