It's OFFICIAL

Kuzon

Poster
Joined
Feb 28, 2013
Messages
108
It's true, I've moved from Minecraft Division to dabes division of Team Fortress 2!

I hope to see you all in game and am happy to have moved!

:biggrin_old:
 
Woot! Welcome to Dabes Hat Division. Hope you enjoy your time! :D

~....Bob
 
Welcome to dabes division! Don't forget to pay your dabes hat tax.
 
Welcome little meep! Have fun playing pyro! xD

Oh no...Soooo Kuzon! Would you like to learn how to play spy?! :D

I can even get you a scout since I know you love scout!

Just don't play pyro....ever...
 
welcome welcome to dabes hat division !!!! here have some anime !

tumblr_mfrsrxdG7A1rhxgajo1_r1_500.gif


tumblr_lt8gvm51c51r1xvul.gif


anime.gif
 
I don't know who you are.

But I will find you and I will kill you.

Then wait for you to respawn. And kill you again. Four times.

Until you hear a certain musical score.
 
Hey Kuzon!
Welcome to the best division!?

Something like this, Fullmetal?





1) 100 person sample size, satisfies statistical rigor?
2) Sample size taken exclusively from the TF2 division
 
Last edited:
Nooooooooooooooooo Kuzon! Don't leave us!


Well, I guess "us" is a rather vague term considering where I'm coming from.


And dabes anime division does inevitably suck all members in…
 
Welcome to the 2nd best div :) (They will eat you alive with their anime and cats)
 
Back
Top