Heavy sandvich throwing script

retroG

Thread Thumper
Joined
Mar 28, 2011
Messages
1,010
// retro's heavy throwing script
alias "+throw" "slot2; +attack2; say_team "Yummy Heavy food for you!!""// text credit to Puke-N-Snot
alias "-throw" "-attack2; slot1"

bind "shift" "+throw"

what does it do: when you hold down shift with the sandvich equipped you will throw your sandvich and print a message to team chat

Things to fix:
when you don't have a sandvich you'll spin up your minigun and still print out the message and will not be able to use the script again until you switch to your sandvich manually if anyone knows how to fix this let me know
 
I have a good one:

Bind mouse2 "+attack2"

Old school ftw.
 
what does it do: when you hold down shift with the sandvich equipped you will throw your sandvich and print a message to team chat

Things to fix:
when you don't have a sandvich you'll spin up your minigun and still print out the message and will not be able to use the script again until you switch to your sandvich manually if anyone knows how to fix this let me know

I've been using A quick rsandvich toss a while. The issue I have with it is the cool down time on the minigun spin time, Getting the gun to stop spinning right away doesn't seem possible, so if your in the heat of battle & press the bound key for the script, it will spam the team chat with the message but not toss the sandvich.
So I manually count to two or 3, I've had better script writers then I over on the vaule forums look @ it & no ones been able to solve the spin time.

FYI, I've not have the issue you are reporting
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top