Playstation 4 and Xbox One

Which console do you think is worth buying?

  • The Playstation 4

    Points: 45 76.3%
  • The Xbox One

    Points: 4 6.8%
  • Undecided

    Points: 1 1.7%
  • Other(Please explain)

    Points: 9 15.3%

  • Total voters
    59

Too_Tall

Famous
=(e)=
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
491
I was curious on some of our clan members opinions on these two console, so far still little is known but each console has it's own benefits. Be it a game that is specific to one console, features, overall power of the console, ect. Many things determine a good console.


I am not trying to start a debate but more I am wondering what some of you guys think about the next gen consoles and the reasoning behind your choice.


So far the biggest deal breaker for me is the way used games will work. I personally am leaning two the PS4 after the Xbox One announced that you would need to pay a fee to play used games on top of the cost of the game, which is apparently almost the price of the game.

PS4 announced in turn this: [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA[/ame]



So how about eGO? Anyone have any thoughts on the next gen consoles, when it comes to 100's of dollars of investment most people can only chose one. So if limited to one console(those who would buy both) which would you chose?
 
ku-xlarge.jpg



That says it all
 

I am actually slightly interested in how will the WII U will do, though it is a more casual based console it is the last thing standing between a 2 console market. Only problem I have with it is the ease of control, which is why I prefer PC for reaction based gaming. But for RPGs and some shooters, as well as sports games I prefer the console.
 


Price point, used game policy, always-online policy, you name it. Sony just backed Microsoft into a corner and left it there whimpering.

Someone actually registered this domain already. Priceless: http://www.xboxdone.com/
 
Last edited:
I am actually slightly interested in how will the WII U will do, though it is a more casual based console it is the last thing standing between a 2 console market. Only problem I have with it is the ease of control, which is why I prefer PC for reaction based gaming. But for RPGs and some shooters, as well as sports games I prefer the console.

Wii U WILL do? It's already out. And XBox One isnt considered a console. It's called an All in One Entertainment System. Thus, Xbox Forfiets the console war. PS4 win
 


:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::laugh:

PS: Its still going up lol
 
Last edited:
Xbox One = Family Console

PS4 = Gaming Elite Console

PC = Anyone with a brain.

Wii U = Fun times for everyone
 
uploading a video... will edit into post when it is done.

E:

here we go, result of being bored. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBnQlJWrOBg[/ame]
 
Last edited:
If no one likes the Xbox One, there isn't really a debate.

tumblr_mo7m8sC2E41r03eaxo1_r1_400.gif

Heres a little sumtin sumtin I wrote after reading a lot of tweets:
It's the end of the Playstation Press Conference at E3. Microsoft lays on the ground, bleeding, a broken company. Blood trails from seemingly everywhere on his body. Sony walks out the door with his Arsenal of No-DRM, seamless used game support, ARMY of games for the Ps3 and 4, still 100% free online gaming, and above all: No internet conection required. Microsoft tanked after the Xbox One press conference, and Sony damn near finished him off at E3. Microsoft is no where near recovery, with the first Gameplay footage of many anticipated games such as Destiny and Watch_Dogs stripped from him. Worst of all, the overpricing of his "AIO Entertainment System." 500$. Half a thousand. Sony shot him in the stomach with the cheaper launch price of 400$, and easier to achieve price for an actual console.
And there lies Microsoft, near death and a broken man. Sony kicked him one last time before walking off triumphantly.
Theres ya go! Something fun I wanted to write after reading a lot of tweets describing how badly Sony is breaking Microsoft. If you want to put this lil story somehwhere else just give me credit for writing it. Heheh.
 
I also wanna point out a funny fact..
"Gaming PC's cost so much money!!!" -console gamer

Well lets take your 700 dollar computer you bought from best buy plus your ps4 plus your 5 bucks a month and you get... a beast computer...
 
I also wanna point out a funny fact..
"Gaming PC's cost so much money!!!" -console gamer

Well lets take your 700 dollar computer you bought from best buy plus your ps4 plus your 5 bucks a month and you get... a beast computer...

Solution: Put Windows 7 on the PS4. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT'S TWO PROCESSORS.
 
Of the two, I would buy a PS4 if I had the money.

I feel I should mention that I also like the WiiU and would buy one of those. Again, if I had the money.
 
Basically the console race has become the U.S election. Sony sees the Microsoft, the other canidate, has policies the majority is against. Now tend to the majority and you've gained lots of support.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top