Whoops I Just Crashed A Website?

Seems good on my end. Don't really see how you refreshing could crash a website...
 
Plausible explanations:
  • They are on a very bad shared host
  • Someone else attacked the site
 
Plausible explanations:
  • They are on a very bad shared host
  • Someone else attacked the site

A friend from the same city as me said it was blocked for him too. I think they just banned the whole list of IP's on this DNS service or something like that.

:cursing:
 
A friend from the same city as me said it was blocked for him too. I think they just banned the whole list of IP's on this DNS service or something like that.

:cursing:

Well, I gotta say that based on what they wrote in that thread they seem far too inappropriately condescending to maturely mediate the situation.
 
Seems like you got banned from a server ran by those considered to be age-impaired.
 
Well, I gotta say that based on what they wrote in that thread they seem far too inappropriately condescending to maturely mediate the situation.

Seems like you got banned from a server ran by those considered to be age-impaired.

Yes, they seem to mature enough in age years, but their maturity in a gaming level and attitude (especially online, come on) seems lacking.

[415] Have no procedures what so ever and are brainwashed by any admin that bans someone because they think they're always 100% correct.

Just take a look at every ban contest on their forums and you can see they're full of it. Reminds me of North Korea.
 
Last edited:
Its up for me. no issues. Your Down for everyone link is also wrong.
 
Back
Top