Anyone Else Psyched About Tom Clancy's: The Division

glockcoma

Poster
Joined
Aug 25, 2009
Messages
169
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT_05h3EQ98"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT_05h3EQ98[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiaRSuyQ7zA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiaRSuyQ7zA[/ame]
 
So far it is the game I am most excited about from E3. Followed by watchdogs. Ubisoft is killin it.
 
Yes and no... Yes, because the game looks amazing, the amount of detail is astonishing (notice how in the second video at 3:32 the character he's playing closes the door while moving behind the car)... just great. Only problem I have is the fact it will be available ONLY on XBox One ans PlayStation 4, so neither older generation consoles nor PC.
 
There are petitions about bringing it to PC. Most people speculate it probably will be on PC from a marketing stand-point.
 
I don't think it's coming to PC if they're this late into the development cycle.
 
It's right up there near the top of my list, that's for sure. I really liked the drop-in functionality with a tablet, wonder how accessible that will be?
 
Verry excited!! But sadly It is not going to be released for PC and I do not plan on buying a XBone. Maybe in the future they will release it for PC but i doubt it.
 
http://www.change.org/petitions/ubi...pt&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

Here is the petition for it if you really want it.

mysignaturecopy_zps28261388.png


Gizzmo signed, why don't you?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top