[Event] Class v. Class

Caelestis

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
2,320
HEY, YOU!

wi6l9e.jpg


Yes, you! School may be out but class is still in session! Join Doctor Caelestis* for a Class v. Class event. Prizes will go to the best students! Hats! Stranges! Festives! Strange, festive hats! Strange, festive key hats!

Get ready to be schooled.

Who: Caelestis and you
What: Class v. Class
When: Wednesday, June 12 at 9 pm Eastern/8 pm Central
Where: the events server at 174.36.38.40:27015
Why: why not?
How: run, swim, float, bicycle, hoverboard, dirigible, whatever it takes to be there​

*You can trust me. I'm a doctor.
 
I thought Cael was just studying for his bar..now he's a doctor?
 
I thought Cael was just studying for his bar..now he's a doctor?

Yes and yes. I am studying for the bar but I am also a law school graduate. A law school diploma is a JD, juris doctor. Easily the most expensive piece of paper I own.
 
Did you enjoy tonight's event? Did you take fantastic photos or awesome videos? You should post them here!
 
An event so good, they're still talking about days later. :cool:

After seeing Luke's video, I feel like that deserves an Academy Award. Fantastic editing!
 
Back
Top