Need Help people of hats

Fluffy

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
674
Whats up guys, I'm a clone. Not just any Clone; I am the Three-hundred and Ninety-fourth clone. I need your help with the replays. For someone reason I can't see myself anymore in third person and the old trick isn't working anymore. Soooo any suggestions?

PS: I'm back
PSS: Every spy better RUN.
 
I'm having the same problem. It's irritating because it looks good in the editor, but then the uploads are busted.
 
Because Clone1 - Clone393 were taken.

You say the old rewind 10 secs trick won't work?

eh, I don't do many replays, so I don't know.
 
Because Clone1 - Clone393 were taken.

You say the old rewind 10 secs trick won't work?

eh, I don't do many replays, so I don't know.

yup that trick won't wrok at all and yes There are people with those names 0_o
 
did you try recording a demo and then stopping it? (not sure if this works in replays)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top