Hello everyone, thanks for clicking. Just saying right now that I'm going to take a break from TF2, and also eGO. I'll pop in for events occasionally, but I've gotten to the point where TF2 is unbearable.
I've been working hard from e to eG, and trying to be vigilant and friendly in the servers, while playing as much as I can and keeping servers nice clean and welcoming. I've been a lone admin with my odd sleep cycle on dustbowl many nights, catching various things such as aimbotters and porn sprayers, and the occasional pottymouthed player, and that's where the fun is. Keeping servers clean and having fun doing silly things is what I like doing.
Recently I've taken note of my gameME score and that's put me in a different mood. After 20k points I noticed that I'm more frustrated when a team doesn't work together, and we're being steamrolled. Normally I laugh it off, but I've found myself logging out of the servers more than I've been staying in and having fun.
So, I'll be taking a break from playing on regular servers. I might hop on dodgeball, saxton hale, or eGO events if I like them, but I might be avoiding hopping on TF2 for a while. I don't intend to stop completely or resign from being an admin, I'm just taking a small vacation.
I've been working hard from e to eG, and trying to be vigilant and friendly in the servers, while playing as much as I can and keeping servers nice clean and welcoming. I've been a lone admin with my odd sleep cycle on dustbowl many nights, catching various things such as aimbotters and porn sprayers, and the occasional pottymouthed player, and that's where the fun is. Keeping servers clean and having fun doing silly things is what I like doing.
Recently I've taken note of my gameME score and that's put me in a different mood. After 20k points I noticed that I'm more frustrated when a team doesn't work together, and we're being steamrolled. Normally I laugh it off, but I've found myself logging out of the servers more than I've been staying in and having fun.
So, I'll be taking a break from playing on regular servers. I might hop on dodgeball, saxton hale, or eGO events if I like them, but I might be avoiding hopping on TF2 for a while. I don't intend to stop completely or resign from being an admin, I'm just taking a small vacation.
















