D Doom^God Poster Joined Jun 9, 2013 Messages 116 Jun 12, 2013 #1 I am kinda new to ego been in for a little just would like more ego on my friends list . I play css every day so add me on steam if you want we can play =(e)= Doom^God Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
I am kinda new to ego been in for a little just would like more ego on my friends list . I play css every day so add me on steam if you want we can play =(e)= Doom^God
S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 Jun 12, 2013 #2 Add me on Steam, I only have 7 e's on my list
bot14 Poster Joined Nov 9, 2012 Messages 188 Jun 12, 2013 #8 remember when i kept killing you in mg_goldeneye
P Pewww. Poster Joined Aug 1, 2010 Messages 221 Jun 12, 2013 #9 bot, i think he would like to introduce you to the mac10, as im sure he would enjoy killing you with it
bot, i think he would like to introduce you to the mac10, as im sure he would enjoy killing you with it
bot14 Poster Joined Nov 9, 2012 Messages 188 Jun 12, 2013 #10 Pewww. said: bot, i think he would like to introduce you to the mac10, as im sure he would enjoy killing you with it Click to expand... :crying:
Pewww. said: bot, i think he would like to introduce you to the mac10, as im sure he would enjoy killing you with it Click to expand... :crying:
H h.winn #TuT Rookie Joined Jun 5, 2013 Messages 43 Jun 13, 2013 #11 I just joined too, I'll be sure to add you and play with you.