Gone till Fixed...

xRomanticDeathx

Thread Junky
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
790
Not sure if you guys are getting this but my fps has dropped by +50% and now its unplayable, its really annoying me, i'd checked out the steam forums and a lot of people are experiencing the same affect of this.

the new update of the 31st has added some new shader detail where it makes everything smooth, but that might be the cause of it, still no solution from what i read and i'm just gonna wait for valve to fix this problem.

Let me know if this is happening to you and post back for information if you can fix this or post when the new update has fixed the shader.

nothing worst than trying to stab at 10fps :(
 
I've noticed a serious drop in FPS, but luckily it is still playable. Glad to know it's widespread though.

Though, I find myself getting owned by Pyros more often.
 
yeah I've been noticing it. I ended up having to leave the scrim the other day because it was so bad
 
I'm not playable if i have xfire or steam or TS open, so.... that sucks a bit, need better interwebbing powers,
Eire.32
 
I've ha da few more random fps drops then normal, but its been fine overall. Being used to good fps kinda sucks though, cuz when it does drop, its like when your ping goes to 700 or something. Its almost unplayable.
 
The issue alot of ppl have noticed has been happening a bit longer than the update on the 31st. Its been going on for about 2 weeks, this just may have compounded the issue that alot of ppl already have noticed.
 
what flush said.

I've got vertical sync on which caps my frame rate at 60 normally, maybe that's why I haven't noticed.
 
on and off with me.

was able to have a semi decent game tonight.
 
I was playing and my character suddenly kept on stopping....it then crashed and something about Xfire wanting to know about the crash...now I dont play with XFire and i dont get the character pauses
 
some of you have no problem using it but its so hard for me to play at 10fps, i'm missing tf2 but i want to play when i can play with good fps, can't tell you how many stabs i missed because of it
 
Back
Top