eGO cs competitive team logo contest

2ygP1Wu.png
 
Last edited:
Make another thread then make a poll, for which one should win. Make sure mine is in it.
 
I have a very distinct idea in my head as to what constitutes a logo. Had I known you would prefer something more robust I would have obliged.

No sour grapes to Trippey at all, it's stellar work.

Just a note to perhaps give more detail as to how you intend to use a piece in the future. A logo is usually a simple silhouette that can be placed on product, print, or other media to identify an organization.
 
i have a very distinct idea in my head as to what constitutes a logo. Had i known you would prefer something more robust i would have obliged.

No sour grapes to trippey at all, it's stellar work.

Just a note to perhaps give more detail as to how you intend to use a piece in the future. A logo is usually a simple silhouette that can be placed on product, print, or other media to identify an organization.


+1000
 
I will extend this contest for one more additional week due to Trippey not being comfortable with the competitive team using his previous submission. I am disappointed with this decision, but will respect it 100%. We will be using the winning submission whenever we need to upload a team logo for any competitions or team posts. Feel free to make your logos as robust as you would like so that no one feels like they had to hold back in their designs. Please remember that this contest is subjective and not everyone has the same tastes. Thank you Trippey for allowing everyone the opportunity to submit additional submissions.

The new contest deadline will be Saturday June 22, 2013 at 11:59PM EST

Good Luck everyone!
 
Withdrawn.


Good luck everyone. Trippey that bottom one is sick!
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top