Need an opinion TF2 Div

Which one would you like to see Ezekiel do?

  • Bounty on leadership

    Points: 5 17.9%
  • Raffle

    Points: 23 82.1%

  • Total voters
    28
  • Poll closed .

Ezekiel

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
3,249
As of June 22, I'll have been hanging around the community for 5 years and I was thinking about giving some stuff away to celebrate being here as long as I have.

I was thinking either:

Bounty on leadership, prizes (hats/keys) for most dominations.

OR

Raffle for prizes. (Hats/keys)

What would you prefer, hat division?
 
Why not both?

Maybe you could raffle away the Leadership members.
 
What ever allows for max awesomeness, I could throw some stuff in, till eGO birthday, maybe we can just trade and share and have awesomeness.
 
Actually, I'm going to be in eGO for a year in two days;

How about we raffle off kittens? I'm pretty sure everyone would want one
 
HE USED THE R WORD.

And do the r word. So it's not based on skill or anything.
 
What if we get everyone who wants to be in it and they each put a item in, then we scramble their numbers up and seeing what we get at the end, the higher you place in score/kills/wins, etc.. gets the higher choice in choosing their new item. If you put in third, it may be 15. or something like that?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top