Eire.32 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 23, 2007 Messages 3,630 Nov 1, 2007 #1 The radio has be added to server 3 ( don't think it has been added to the other servers) but i love it so much great idea who ever though of it, :} loving it,but 1 question will it be added to the other servers aswell? Eire.32
The radio has be added to server 3 ( don't think it has been added to the other servers) but i love it so much great idea who ever though of it, :} loving it,but 1 question will it be added to the other servers aswell? Eire.32
C Crash 303 Poster Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 131 Nov 1, 2007 #2 yea, the radio is a sweet adition to the servers.
Kendle Fire Bringer Board Member Joined Jul 10, 2006 Messages 1,860 Nov 1, 2007 #3 Its only on server #3 because I am not finished with the stations, exit and entrance pages. I consider server #3 my test server still and all new or modified content goes onto it.
Its only on server #3 because I am not finished with the stations, exit and entrance pages. I consider server #3 my test server still and all new or modified content goes onto it.
Eire.32 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 23, 2007 Messages 3,630 Nov 1, 2007 #4 sorry by the way hard rock does not work on the radio, but i love it kendle n1, Eire.32
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Nov 1, 2007 #5 omg yes... didnt know that we were adding radios! that is sooooo awesome!
D Darkea Active Member Joined Oct 28, 2007 Messages 360 Nov 1, 2007 #6 Server 3 is now my favorite server thanks to those stations, great job! D:
Food_Fight! EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 1,660 Nov 1, 2007 #7 That's tight Kendle. I'll be sure and try it out.
Carsonauto Poster Joined Oct 19, 2007 Messages 186 Nov 1, 2007 #8 Yeah I was trying em out, they work GREAT Kendle! Fantastic, fantastic work.