YAY NEW HATS FOR EVERYONE ( that spends money )

Humility The Humble

Thread Junky
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
878
This update gave us 10 new hats :)
I want the scout set and that Sniper hat; oh, and maybe the Mair Mask
Well, time to dream of having those hats and not being able to buy them
What do you think about them?

EDIT: I can't count, it's 10 hats
 
Last edited:
I think my favorite item from the new stuff is the Dark Age Defender.
 
Meh, I do like the pyro misc, but don't think I'll ever wear it. I don't think it's that good to replace my winter wonderland wrap.
 
I have 4 up there I've fallen in love with. The Tyurtlenek, The Brotherhood, the Steel Sixpack, and the Tartan shade.

I need dem.
 
I kinda like the Mair mask, but I prefer my Foster's more.

Also, dem pants. I need to get some.
 
Man if it was every $20 and not $20 in a single purchase, id be getting a few of these :/
 

Latest posts

Back
Top