Most beautiful creature

Poor Man

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
596
Look at it!

K872P4g.jpg
 
My computer first loaded the ears and head and all that came to my mind was BUNNY!!!!! And I quickly went awwww after I saw the rest.
 
The first thought that came to mind for me was that Boo is certainly going to like this thread, lol.
Should've been a gerbil pyro, but bunnies are cute too.
 
The first thought that came to mind for me was that Boo is certainly going to like this thread, lol.
Should've been a gerbil pyro, but bunnies are cute too.

Tried searching for that and all google came up with was:

Did you mean:
girl pyro
gerb pyro
gerbs pyro
 
guys.....

It might be a kangaroo.

Last I checked bunnies didn't have long tails.
 
Wait, people don't realize it's a kangaroo..? o-o
I thought it was a bunny <_< until honour mentioned that it has a long tail... maybe its a new species of bunny or something...

Maybe it's designed after something like this?
449317373_kangaroo_rat_45842688478-45842750709_xlarge.jpeg


Which is a kangaroo rat, and since gerbils are related to kangaroo rats that means the original image of a kangaroo/bunny pyro image could essentially be a gerbil pyro!

Yep, I like my theory better. Sorry :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top