TF2= anti-drug

eog

Rookie
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
31
Been so busy with AP/Chem classes lately. Haven't played TF2 in almost a week.

Finally got on for some good, clean, quick fun a little earlier tonight.

Just that one game on dustbowl this evening fixed me up! Going to Dallas this weekend so I'll be back on Next week. Enjoyed the game tonight fellas!



Also, played on a server a few days ago and had excellent team work:

We dominated every round when we went all same class!!


cpdustbowl0010640x480fk5.jpg

[/img]http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/7581/cpdustbowl0011640x480pz6.jpg [/img]
cpdustbowl0012640x480zr1.jpg

cpgravelpit0003640x480oy5.jpg




and one from tonight:

liukangislookinggood000mi4.jpg
 
dustbowl is best map ever :) glad to hear you had fun. i am addicted to TF2 :)
 
Wow, you must have been playing with a cooperative bunch there. I have been wanting to have a team where everyone picks the same class but there are always people who don't want to play along.
 
I've always rather wanted to see a 2Fort game with an entire team of scouts at the round start. Just a flood of them up and over the bridge.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top