5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Jun 16, 2013 #2 You only become cool when you donate to the 5star donations for snakes. Its kinda like a fun run, but you die and i don't have to cry.
You only become cool when you donate to the 5star donations for snakes. Its kinda like a fun run, but you die and i don't have to cry.
Bryan Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 2,787 Jun 17, 2013 #3 inb4 "Am I cool yet? Episode III: Return of the Jedi"
S Super-Nova Poster Joined Mar 8, 2013 Messages 176 Jun 17, 2013 #4 I thought coolness was derived from how good your kung-fu is.
S spearf Forum Fiend Joined Jun 26, 2012 Messages 650 Jun 17, 2013 #8 GTRRacer001 said: no Click to expand... ^
F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 Jun 17, 2013 #9 GTRRacer001 said: no Click to expand... Wow I thought I was cool
G Grynn Poster Joined Jan 4, 2013 Messages 143 Jun 17, 2013 #10 Clone394 said: Wow I thought I was cool Click to expand...
M Magus EGO Zealot Joined Aug 9, 2012 Messages 1,734 Jun 17, 2013 #11 Someday I want to be as cool as GTR
G Grynn Poster Joined Jan 4, 2013 Messages 143 Jun 17, 2013 #13 Mr. Monday said: I hate sloths. So. Much. Click to expand... Your deadly sins haunt you?
DeeLuxxed Dabes Spah =(e)= Joined Jun 29, 2012 Messages 1,026 Jun 17, 2013 #14 The moment GTR posted "no" it went to 1338. gg.
Capital Orange Forum Fiend Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 593 Jun 17, 2013 #15 GTRRacer001 said: no Click to expand... no
G Grynn Poster Joined Jan 4, 2013 Messages 143 Jun 18, 2013 #16 Capital Orange said: no Click to expand... I'm pretty sure that's shopped... I can tell by some of the pixels.
Capital Orange said: no Click to expand... I'm pretty sure that's shopped... I can tell by some of the pixels.
GTRRacer001 EGO Zealot Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 1,555 Jun 18, 2013 #17 DeeLuxxed said: The moment GTR posted "no" it went to 1338. gg. Click to expand... my forum activeness > A number
DeeLuxxed said: The moment GTR posted "no" it went to 1338. gg. Click to expand... my forum activeness > A number