My apologies

masterofpuppets

PANCAKES GO!
Sr. Manager
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
2,776
My pm inbox is PACKED and I would like to apologize to all the people I have not yet responded to. Life is pretty crazy at the moment. I'm in the process of getting my store ready for the christmas rush and, on top of that, I'm buying a new car. To add to it all I've had some somewhat serious family stuff come up and I just have no time. I'm going to take a few minutes and go through some stuff right now, but I will not get to it all.

Again, my apologies - I'm not ignoring anyone, I'm just slammed. I should be back to full tilt sometime next week. If you REALLY REALLY REALLY need to get a hold of me, grab a council member and ask for my cell number. I'll have it on me.
 
[quote1194105541=[REB]P.T. Flea]
Yeah send all your PMs to Baron instead.
[/quote1194105541]


ARG! I agree xD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top