DemiPixel Rookie Joined Aug 2, 2012 Messages 82 Jun 17, 2013 #1 I'm sorry, Fullmetal, I tried. Please tell me if you want me to fail at any more art. Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
DemiPixel Rookie Joined Aug 2, 2012 Messages 82 Jun 17, 2013 #3 StormChaser said: Not bad Luke Click to expand... (It was done pixel by pixel. Its more work than it looks :3)
StormChaser said: Not bad Luke Click to expand... (It was done pixel by pixel. Its more work than it looks :3)
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Jun 17, 2013 #4 Actually my avatar was made by meep based on an old picture I sent her, so if anything she should be offended.
Actually my avatar was made by meep based on an old picture I sent her, so if anything she should be offended.
DemiPixel Rookie Joined Aug 2, 2012 Messages 82 Jun 17, 2013 #5 Fullmetal said: Actually my avatar was made by meep based on an old picture I sent her, so if anything she should be offended. Click to expand... I am SO sure she is...
Fullmetal said: Actually my avatar was made by meep based on an old picture I sent her, so if anything she should be offended. Click to expand... I am SO sure she is...
DeeLuxxed Dabes Spah =(e)= Joined Jun 29, 2012 Messages 1,026 Jun 18, 2013 #6 It looks nice o: And Pixel by Pixel! My sister used to do pixel art and I know that that stuff takes forever. Nice!
It looks nice o: And Pixel by Pixel! My sister used to do pixel art and I know that that stuff takes forever. Nice!
Bryan Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 2,787 Jun 18, 2013 #8 luke5227 said: (It was done pixel by pixel. Its more work than it looks :3) Click to expand... My God... Sounds like Notch making his games' graphics. *cough* minecraft
luke5227 said: (It was done pixel by pixel. Its more work than it looks :3) Click to expand... My God... Sounds like Notch making his games' graphics. *cough* minecraft
DemiPixel Rookie Joined Aug 2, 2012 Messages 82 Jun 18, 2013 #10 Capital Orange said: 10/10 now do mona lisa Click to expand... Done. Gawd, that was so much easier. Why didn't I do that first...
Capital Orange said: 10/10 now do mona lisa Click to expand... Done. Gawd, that was so much easier. Why didn't I do that first...