I'm out.

N-Light

Thread Junky
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
826
Well its been a fun Year eGO, I will miss all of those who were close to me, but it is time for me to leave, hope none of you will be to sad. See ya guys!

P.S i was just joking i just never made a 1 year thread, so i did now.

Id like to thank all of those who fell for this joke:

Ezekiel
Poorman

And all of my friends i had since i joined, I would make a giant list but that would take to long, which is exactly why im making one:

Goyan (friends since the start)
Wize
VP
Goz
Seph
Fullmetal
Cael
Kazoo
Meep
SnowCanary
Ezekiel
Raynor
2di4u
Oey
GamingRobot
Rdinator
StormChaser.
Spidey
SkylineGTR
Spathika
Weathermen
Shark
GTRRacer001
DeeLuxxed
Ezekiel
Poorman
Most of PSC Leadership
NoveaStar
Seablade
Tumblin
Blindy
Wilson

ANYONE I DID MISS IM SORRY I JUST DONT WANT TO THINK HARDER.
 
Last edited:
images
 
:(

Oh! I was your friend before you joined eGO! That's why I'm not on the list, right? RIGHT?
 
Bye bye N-Light, Hope you can remember when we were friends, and hope you have fun where ever you are going.
 
My recruiter Always at his tricks




Edit: Ready for 2nd year of dealing with us?
 
I'm after VP.

._.

But oh well. Congrats on your 1st year.
 
dark skimmed through at first, then dark got confused, so dark had to reread, then dark understand :3
 
Woah Ezekiel made the list twice. Perk of being trolled? xD

Glad you're not leaving though heh
 

Latest posts

Back
Top