Post your speed

Very basic Verison FiOS
They offer a 10mb and a 20mb service, but I don't see a reason to shell out the extra money.

 
251475360.png


Gotta love comcast in atlanta.

thats while i was in vent wit h50 people in event channel and playing cod4
 
[quote1206589537=Hidden_Question]
[quote1206567985=The_Shooter]
So this is at my work :D I work in the IT Dept at a Community College.


[/quote1206567985]


[quote1206567974=RadioactiveChee]
Haw! My school Owns you all!


[/quote1206567974]


Is it just me or does the Oregon school system have a very fast connection?
[/quote1206589537]

Well I live in The Dalles, Oregon. We connect to a fat fiber that goes directly to Portland. The connection is huge, that's one of the reasons Google came here.
 


I get this at home on my laptop
Ive gotten up to 40 on my desktop
 
Last edited:
1683359586.png
Well i really feel like i am going to take off with this speed the G/Force is just too much lol
 
Last edited:


'Sup
Winner here.

It use to be 74mb/s but my internet got slower lately
 
Last edited:
1861869960.png


And... this is the better internet on my country.. Yes..:( It's sad.
 


Despite living in a really high population area (seattle to the north, tacoma to the west southwest), I have an advantage since there are so few people using Comcast on the branch I'm on. XD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top