Post your speed

Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
2,454
Post your internet speed!
Go here; http://www.speedtest.net/
Pick the server nearest you, in my case, that would be the Grand Forks server (I live in West Fargo, ND)
After the test is done, copy the forum link and post it! :)

Anyway, here is mine.....its.....decent for what I do :P

 
Last edited by a moderator:
speedtq5.jpg

im so happy, cause my internet was sooo bad for like a year until i finaly found the problem (the modem) and fixed it, now its blazin fast!
 
It fluctuates a lot...





Ran it 3 or 4 times cause the first download speed I got was over 20,000 kb/s, which had to be a fluke. 10-15k down seems to be about average.
 
Ned, you must be in a Fios area where Comcast is directly competing.

Nice speeds
 


And this is consistent. Every test comes to within 100 or so. ^ ^
 
kendle nice but i can't know how to get the pictured thing you have but its 54mp/s
Eire.32
 
An extra 15 bucks a month bumped me up to that speed. The advertised rate is 10/1, but I almost consistently that speed instead. I'd have to dig up one of my bills to tell you how much it costs me though, I've got cable with most of the premiums, phone, and internet all on one bill. Comes to almost exactly 200 a month.

I've had DSL and Cable in a half dozen different places and from as many providers, but the Time Warner Roadrunner in this area is the smoothest I've had.
 


I lose lol. I have no other internet choice, my dad was banned from Cox Cable (for not paying the bill).
 
[quote1194324722=Kendle]
Ned, you must be in a Fios area where Comcast is directly competing.

Nice speeds
[/quote1194324722]

As far as I know FIOS is not available here (at least not at my address, I've checked) But Comcast has performed flawlessly for me for the past year and a half. Almost zero down time, and always excellent connectivity. I'm afraid of Verizon anyway, they apparently have a habit of setting houses on fire :)
 


i told u have i bad internet..........

and from korea having a 160-180 ping isnt bad...

im using the worst ISP called Hanaro Telecom. My parents are going to upgrade it to LG Telecom. (cable similar to t1)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top