Post your speed

Cheese you must have a really short and high-speed route to the server to pull those kind of speeds. That is close to what my buddy at the Apple Headquarters in Cuppertino, CA was getting and he is right next to San Jose, CA server. If you were able to do a route trace you would probably find that you are just a few steps away from that server.
 


Wireless is keeping the download speed low. It usually around 24000 on a hardwire, but im too lazy to get off the couch with my laptop.
 


i have cable but my hard drive is pretty much filled so that makes my comp go slower. i am getting a new one soon though :)
 
Well, at work I kick everyone's butt. I just have to try it at home now, which is not (I suspect) as good. Too bad I can't play from work.

 
Not fast, but I thought it was interesting what popped up. I actually pay for faster, dunno why I don't get it.
 
250935133.png
 
At school, I get about 250/50, even though we have a fiber signal. The Tech teacher once described our setup like this.

"Ok, you see, the Fiber Optic cable comes from the ISP, and it's about 8 inches thick. Now, this runs into our crappy 4 year old server, which reduces that to about 1/4 inch line."

lol !lol
 
[quote1206567985=The_Shooter]
So this is at my work :D I work in the IT Dept at a Community College.


[/quote1206567985]


[quote1206567974=RadioactiveChee]
Haw! My school Owns you all!


[/quote1206567974]


Is it just me or does the Oregon school system have a very fast connection?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top