F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 Jun 18, 2013 #1 It seems there is a new competition, so why not join it. https://esagamer.com/tournaments/11
H hEY Famous Joined Jul 23, 2011 Messages 527 Jun 18, 2013 #2 How exciting, maybe. I feel like the overview isn't terribly informative.. actually..
Shark Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Dec 12, 2010 Messages 2,054 Jun 18, 2013 #3 Seems interesting enough. I might have to sign up for it!
F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 Jun 18, 2013 #4 hEY said: How exciting, maybe. I feel like the overview isn't terribly informative.. actually.. Click to expand... They just got started but it could be a big thing in a couple of months. Who knows maybe the Tf2 division can win some money for eGo.
hEY said: How exciting, maybe. I feel like the overview isn't terribly informative.. actually.. Click to expand... They just got started but it could be a big thing in a couple of months. Who knows maybe the Tf2 division can win some money for eGo.
H Humility The Humble Thread Junky Joined Jun 15, 2012 Messages 878 Jun 19, 2013 #5 Clone394 said: They just got started but it could be a big thing in a couple of months. Who knows maybe the Tf2 division can win some money for eGo. Click to expand... Actually, I believe ESA made some tournaments before; this is their first non-premium one.
Clone394 said: They just got started but it could be a big thing in a couple of months. Who knows maybe the Tf2 division can win some money for eGo. Click to expand... Actually, I believe ESA made some tournaments before; this is their first non-premium one.