- Joined
- Jun 15, 2012
- Messages
- 878
Well, I've been in eGO for a year and three days now!
THE THREE DAYS MATTER
Well:
I'd like to thank Kazoo for introducing me to Black Mesa and Wize for trolling me with his horrible rapping.
...
...
...
I dunno what else to say, uhhh...
...
...
...
*need to thank other people with no-lives, right?*
...
...
Let's see here. I'd like to thank:
Pzycho
The_Polish
Exxeguru
a ton more people
Panda
The GREAT ADEPTUS ASTARTES OUR EMPEROR
My 1.6 gHZ Toshiba Laptop for letting me play TF2
Everyone else? Sure
If you're not on the list, go up 6 lines
And not sure who recruited me, thought it was Kazoo... lemme check out my app. Well, nobody recruited me, funny
THE THREE DAYS MATTER
Well:
I'd like to thank Kazoo for introducing me to Black Mesa and Wize for trolling me with his horrible rapping.
...
...
...
I dunno what else to say, uhhh...
...
...
...
*need to thank other people with no-lives, right?*
...
...
Let's see here. I'd like to thank:
Pzycho
The_Polish
Exxeguru
a ton more people
Panda
The GREAT ADEPTUS ASTARTES OUR EMPEROR
My 1.6 gHZ Toshiba Laptop for letting me play TF2
Everyone else? Sure
If you're not on the list, go up 6 lines

And not sure who recruited me, thought it was Kazoo... lemme check out my app. Well, nobody recruited me, funny
Last edited:























