Skins

i have no life [DAM]

Active Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
321
Anyone already got skins for TF2 yet? I looked at FPS banana and they already had some skins made up for weps. I may get a few but not over load it like i did for dod and get a skin for every single gun. A few do look cool like an actual real life balisong skin for the spy's kinfe, but it does kida ruin the cartoony look with it so i'm thinking. If you do have any post em here.
 
I dunno, this is probably the first game where I won't look to re-skin stuff. I'm very happy with the art in this game.
 
here's what i was looking at getting:
42660.jpg


and this one is funny:
43638.jpg
 
I got one skin, and that was for the needlegun. I don't really want to discuss it because I'm sure I might get slapped around for it. But look for Needle gun skins on FPSBanana and I'm sure you'll see which one I was talking about.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top