Karaoke Night is here again!

Meep

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 20, 2011
Messages
616
demokaraoke.png

Get your voices ready... and your ears too, because Karaoke Night is back!

This month's Karaoke event as usual will be taking place in Ventrilo down in the TF2 rooms.
The Karaoke room will be recorded so if you want to sing but don't want it recorded make sure you disable recordings in your Ventrilo settings. It is really no treble at all!

All first time singers will be awarded with the glorious "Song of the Seahorse" award. If singing isn't your forte, you can come just to listen and have fun!

Hosts: Sephiroth, Fullmetal, and StormChaser
When: Friday, June 21st 8 pm CST/ 9 pm EST
Where: TF2 Karaoke Ventrilo room and TF2 events server
​
 
I will be there! I plan on singing Passion Pit's first album, Chunk of Change. (an acquired taste, let me assure you)

Also, for those of you who want to know, to turn off recording, right click on your name in vent, mouse over "change state" and uncheck "allow others to record my conversation."
 
I will be there! I plan on singing Passion Pit's first album, Chunk of Change. (an acquired taste, let me assure you)

Also, for those of you who want to know, to turn off recording, right click on your name in vent, mouse over "change state" and uncheck "allow others to record my conversation."

That's an album. Are you singing the whole thing? :O
 
It is really no treble at all!
This is a bad music pun, but I love it because it's a music pun

If singing isn't your forte, you can come just to listen and have fun!
Second music pun, but forte is actually appropriate in this instance.


Also, Fullmetal makes his return to broadway after having mono.
 
I'm so excited that we have this! You'll be seeing me there for sure!
 
I'm.. Not playing my trombone. I know I told some guys I'd play a Jazz tune... but....... Not this month
 
if Seph, Storm and Fullmetal don't do a Trio collab, they're the worst ECs evar. Just Saying.
 
hey can someone make wize come, he doenst have to sing, but we must slowly ease him into the event
 
Seph, Storm, Fullmetal, and Wize as a barbershop quartet?

8adTE.gif


Oh yes, I'd like to witness that.
 
You just had to schedule the event the day I leave for Flordia didn't you...I'm bringing my laptop for sure but at 8 CST / 9 EST I'll probably be in the car..;^; well I hope you all can have fun...without me T3T
 

Latest posts

Back
Top