J JuanzDelaCruz Active Member Joined Jan 29, 2013 Messages 360 Jun 20, 2013 #21 ohh more singing ?? ill be there !
F FlyingWaffle Forum Fiend Joined Mar 8, 2012 Messages 741 Jun 20, 2013 #22 Hehehehehe .... >:3 And ears will bleed.
DeeLuxxed Dabes Spah =(e)= Joined Jun 29, 2012 Messages 1,026 Jun 21, 2013 #24 Darn! I'm gonna have to miss this one too! D: Shoveling rocks. Pfft. Record it! o:
R Rdinator Famous Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 579 Jun 21, 2013 #25 I'll be there. Probably not going to sing this time, though
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Jun 22, 2013 #26 I hope everyone had fun singing or listening to everyone sing. Come back next month when we do this again. !up all singers
I hope everyone had fun singing or listening to everyone sing. Come back next month when we do this again. !up all singers
F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 Jun 22, 2013 #28 The only thing i could remember was a mix of good and bad singers and Hassle Hoff....sooo much of him.
The only thing i could remember was a mix of good and bad singers and Hassle Hoff....sooo much of him.
Shark Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Dec 12, 2010 Messages 2,054 Jun 22, 2013 #29 I enjoyed this event so much! Can't wait till next month :3
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Jun 22, 2013 #30 Balthizar said: I enjoyed this event so much! Can't wait till next month :3 Click to expand... Haven't seen you around prior to that event, but I gotta say, ya did good, Balth!
Balthizar said: I enjoyed this event so much! Can't wait till next month :3 Click to expand... Haven't seen you around prior to that event, but I gotta say, ya did good, Balth!
A AndyGuy EGO Zealot Joined May 1, 2011 Messages 1,529 Jun 22, 2013 #31 adeptus/shaan/whatever was dabes
Shark Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Dec 12, 2010 Messages 2,054 Jun 22, 2013 #32 Will there be a recording put up of everyone singing?
G Goz Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 10, 2011 Messages 2,371 Jun 23, 2013 #33 Balthizar said: Will there be a recording put up of everyone singing? Click to expand... Kazoo recorded it. Where is it?
Balthizar said: Will there be a recording put up of everyone singing? Click to expand... Kazoo recorded it. Where is it?
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Jun 23, 2013 #34 Actually, I recorded it. It's available upon request.