Check This Out Post Your Desktop

yeah im editing it right now im gonna take the words out and put a Red Volcom STone
 
I have a new one! ^_^
desktop.jpg
 
What Model is your laptop??
I think I have the same one....
Mine looks exactly the same...
 
computer_cropped.JPG


MB MSI P6N SLI PLATINUM NF650ISLI
PSU CORSAIR|CMPSU-620HX
CASE ANTEC|NINE HUNDRED BK
VGA EVGA 640-P2-N821-AR 8800GTS
CPU INTEL|C2D E6600 2.4G 775 4M
4Gigs |CORSAIR RAM
ZALMAN CNPS9500 LED 92mm 2 Ball Cooling Fan with Heatsink
 
MyDT-1.jpg


Yeah, thats Vista, I have mine set to very low graphics, it just makes the computer run faster and makes DOD:S run smoother.
 
Post Your Desktop! +Volume 3+

Well, there was an old old THREAD about post your desktop. I don't want to resurrect it. (Delete this thread if necessary, MODS.)


I'll start it off!

desktaw4.jpg


Yes, sometimes I play MapleStory. :eek:
 
photoshop and dod:s at the same time......showoff!!! Nice tho, I can do that but is kinda pointless to me. I like that background, and I use object dock, too. Good dock for windows.
 
desktopkn0.png


<3 desktop threads because I keep mine so organized xD

Yea I like skyscrapers xD
 
photoshop and dod:s at the same time......showoff!!! Nice tho, I can do that but is kinda pointless to me. I like that background, and I use object dock, too. Good dock for windows.

Uhh, No Sir. I'm not showing off my stuff. I had to open Photoshop because I'm going to 'ENHANCE TEH QUALITY' of my picture. :)

Oh, that's a nice view, Blindsfell.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top