Check This Out Post Your Desktop

Here's mine, lol.
a3drmc.jpg
 
feb152010015307am.jpg


I know, its so awesome.

I realy like your desktop wallpaper, Can you please tell me what the name of it is and where to get it from and when I have RocketDocket how do I delete the Rubiish bin Icon off the Desktop.. ?

Thanks :)
 
To turn off the recycle bin using Windows 7:

Right click the desktop >> View >> Show desktop icons

That looks like a MW2 desktop.

Edit: Try this.
 
Last edited:
computer_cropped.JPG


MB MSI P6N SLI PLATINUM NF650ISLI
PSU CORSAIR|CMPSU-620HX
CASE ANTEC|NINE HUNDRED BK
VGA EVGA 640-P2-N821-AR 8800GTS
CPU INTEL|C2D E6600 2.4G 775 4M
4Gigs |CORSAIR RAM
ZALMAN CNPS9500 LED 92mm 2 Ball Cooling Fan with Heatsink

I have the exact same comp aha
 
my desktop ^_^;
it'd be nice if we had a spoiler tag, so the fourms wont be so big >.<'
but again this works, so its fine :D

CLICKY >>>>
 

Latest posts

Back
Top