Knollex Poster Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 191 Mar 22, 2010 #721 I love it so much. :3 ^^ Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Mar 22, 2010 #722 TremendousLion said: I love my desktop Click to expand... What is that for your clock? It looks so cool. Such a clean look. And pro game.
TremendousLion said: I love my desktop Click to expand... What is that for your clock? It looks so cool. Such a clean look. And pro game.
Knollex Poster Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 191 Mar 22, 2010 #723 BASSdoken said: What is that for your clock? It looks so cool. Such a clean look. And pro game. Click to expand... Very nice desktop. Love the wallpaper too.
BASSdoken said: What is that for your clock? It looks so cool. Such a clean look. And pro game. Click to expand... Very nice desktop. Love the wallpaper too.
T TremendousLion Thread Junky Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 864 Mar 22, 2010 #724 Bassdoken, its rainmeter
Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Mar 22, 2010 #725 Knollex said: Very nice desktop. Love the wallpaper too. Click to expand... TremendousLion said: Bassdoken, its rainmeter Click to expand... Thanks
Knollex said: Very nice desktop. Love the wallpaper too. Click to expand... TremendousLion said: Bassdoken, its rainmeter Click to expand... Thanks
Flip Trip Rookie Joined Mar 22, 2010 Messages 65 Mar 22, 2010 #726 Nothing special, I like it simple.
reflex99 EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 4,044 Mar 23, 2010 #727 still never got over burning it :crying:
Whisker Biscuit Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 27, 2009 Messages 2,548 Mar 23, 2010 #728 Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
Donnie the Dinosaur Active Member Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 335 Apr 5, 2010 #732 Using one of the default Windows 7 Gears backgrounds. It shuffles through a bunch of them, But this is the one I like best. Edit: picture is working atm Edit2: fixed Last edited: Apr 5, 2010
Using one of the default Windows 7 Gears backgrounds. It shuffles through a bunch of them, But this is the one I like best. Edit: picture is working atm Edit2: fixed
Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Apr 8, 2010 #734 ScarUrFace said: Heres Mine Click to expand... Those are part of lyrics to a Megadeth song. Megadeth ftw
ScarUrFace said: Heres Mine Click to expand... Those are part of lyrics to a Megadeth song. Megadeth ftw
ScarUrFace I made one post Joined Apr 6, 2010 Messages 14 Apr 8, 2010 #735 yea lol. I saw it on 4walled.org and had to have it. I recommend that website for anyone looking for wallpapers of all genres. (and it has a filter to weed out the nudes ect.)
yea lol. I saw it on 4walled.org and had to have it. I recommend that website for anyone looking for wallpapers of all genres. (and it has a filter to weed out the nudes ect.)
Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Apr 8, 2010 #737 That background is too busy with the icons in the way like that. Doesn't look very good imo