Z zetas Famous Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 417 Jun 23, 2010 #801 Find me a more epic wallpaper, I dare you!
S Split Forum Fiend Joined Apr 2, 2010 Messages 611 Jun 25, 2010 #803 updated background, yes i love zombies
J jordychrist Active Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 394 Jun 25, 2010 #804 thats right people...black metal poo! made by yours truly j.c.
M mtlrckr351 I made one post Joined Jun 26, 2010 Messages 11 Jun 26, 2010 #805 Yeah I know I know... Space... Im a chemistry major in college, I love science and math... I know that makes me a huge nerd lol Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Yeah I know I know... Space... Im a chemistry major in college, I love science and math... I know that makes me a huge nerd lol Uploaded with ImageShack.us
T TBone01 Active Member Joined Apr 7, 2009 Messages 278 Jun 30, 2010 #807 The picture in my background and 18 others can be found HERE
Tectonic Pancake I made one post Joined Jun 26, 2010 Messages 11 Jun 30, 2010 #808 I think I'll make my own one. Right now my computer has a blue one. It's horrid.
ahlot EGO Addict Joined Jul 17, 2009 Messages 1,186 Jul 4, 2010 #809 my custom wallpaper & start E orb
N Nightmare490 Thread Junky Joined Jun 7, 2010 Messages 779 Jul 5, 2010 #810 ahlot said: my custom wallpaper & start E orb Click to expand... Lol thanks to that start orb and a theme i found mine looks similar to yours i also copied the wallpaper if thats ok xD
ahlot said: my custom wallpaper & start E orb Click to expand... Lol thanks to that start orb and a theme i found mine looks similar to yours i also copied the wallpaper if thats ok xD
Passerby EGO Zealot Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 1,920 Jul 6, 2010 #814 Storm7117 said: Click to expand... the clutter scares me how can you get anything done with so much clutter and stuff in your face
Storm7117 said: Click to expand... the clutter scares me how can you get anything done with so much clutter and stuff in your face
Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Jul 8, 2010 #815 Also, does anyone know how I could start making custom Windows 7 VS's? I would like to make my own. E/ I think I might win for cleanest desktop. O_O Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
Also, does anyone know how I could start making custom Windows 7 VS's? I would like to make my own. E/ I think I might win for cleanest desktop. O_O
S StormRage Poster Joined Jul 18, 2009 Messages 134 Jul 8, 2010 #816 I'm a bit of a minimalist. I use Rainmeter, RocketDock, and awesome wallpaper's.
Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Jul 10, 2010 #818 Split said: updated again Click to expand... lol Nice. Again, I ask, does anyone know of a guide or how to make Windows 7 Themes? I want to make one.
Split said: updated again Click to expand... lol Nice. Again, I ask, does anyone know of a guide or how to make Windows 7 Themes? I want to make one.
Tectonic Pancake I made one post Joined Jun 26, 2010 Messages 11 Jul 11, 2010 #819 I make my own, and decided to make an eGO based one: I'm currently running Ubuntu. Last edited: Jul 11, 2010
F frap Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 2,032 Jul 11, 2010 #820 Split said: updated again Click to expand... I see what u did thar Btw its "Tengo" not "Tango"