Check This Out Post Your Desktop

ss20100529233250.jpg
 
I'm a bit of a minimalist. I use Rainmeter, RocketDock, and awesome wallpaper's.

64mez7.jpg



this is what ive been looking for, you've saved me a lot of stuffing around. how do it get the icons to looks like yours.....?


dont worry. i found more skins on the website
 
Last edited:
Wow, so much red. Doesn't it hurt your eyes?\

Here's mine:

desktop2353638401.jpg


I use Vista but I'm using an XP visual style because it looks nicer.
 
I have the ability to make my own, but I didn't. Too time-consuming for just some simple icons that do the job. I downloaded the icon set from Deviantart. But yeah, they are nice. I'm a fan of minimalism/simplicity in interfaces.
 
I have the ability to make my own, but I didn't. Too time-consuming for just some simple icons that do the job. I downloaded the icon set from Deviantart. But yeah, they are nice. I'm a fan of minimalism/simplicity in interfaces.

So am I, if you couldn't tell. :p
 
Yeah, I really like yours. Simple and clean, as it should be. I hate crowded desktops.
 
Yeah, I really like yours. Simple and clean, as it should be. I hate crowded desktops.

Thanks. I kind of want to make a new one, new Windows theme included, but I don't know how to make one. :crying: Do you know of a guide?
 
O.o
400 pictures in this thread of real life girls revealing alot more and you edit mine in an immature fashion. Cute.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top