Check This Out Post Your Desktop

Desktop.jpg
 
I've posted before, but there are many changes from almost 2 years ago.

desktop-1-1.png
 
Last edited:
you're all now in love.
Gaming Computer...
hotty.png

Laptop...
Ill post a pic laterrrrr
 
Last edited:
... That's Portal 2...

Ah, I see. Just noticed the little camera thing from the robot glad... gladi... gladu...? Whatever. Never liked it's name anyways LOL

Still has a l4d feel to it, though. Probably because of the colors.
 
Ah, I see. Just noticed the little camera thing from the robot glad... gladi... gladu...? Whatever. Never liked it's name anyways LOL

Still has a l4d feel to it, though. Probably because of the colors.

I am disappoint. :closedeyes:
 
View attachment 3712
Click to make awesome..:b

I wrote "leprechaun" on the blackboard during a class, and a friend of mine took this pic... I find it very win and awesome, so i decided to have it as background :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top