Check This Out Post Your Desktop

I *could* edit this down, but im lazy :P


ss20101126022734.jpg
 
background.jpg
hmmmm Lamborghini Reventon

What do you have open that you are blurring out? :blink:

Fake Edit: I need a new background. I want a Crysis 2 background, but there aren't any good ones. :/
 
ss.png

lol btw if you've noticed the .jagex_cache folder, I do not play Runescape :P My bro plays it on my PC sometimes and like he does this bot thing or something.
 
There's no need to worry, I don't think anyone will care.

I still play runescape too, But not as much as i used to about two years i stopped playing it when i got my woodcutting cape, The game lost it's fun for me.

Sad thing was i used to be addicted to the game till i did something about it.

Also, You've got a nice desktop but it may be to advance for me.
 
Back
Top