M microwolf96 Poster Joined Jun 26, 2010 Messages 230 Feb 18, 2011 #1,001 Here's mine as of Friday, February 18, 2011 @ 8:57 AM EST. View attachment 4225
E eurocracy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,824 Feb 21, 2011 #1,004 Ahlot = Overkill.
Mr.Game Forum Fiend Joined Feb 2, 2011 Messages 695 Feb 21, 2011 #1,005 Here's mine: I am still trying to figure out what happened to the start button. EDIT: 1000th reply Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
T Tricoro Forum Fiend Joined Jan 13, 2010 Messages 718 Mar 27, 2011 #1,009 this is with 3 different kinds of themes
J Joepski Forum Fiend Joined Mar 19, 2011 Messages 644 Mar 27, 2011 #1,010 owww wow lekk your wallpaper = awsome
Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Mar 27, 2011 #1,013 reflex99 said: do i win? Click to expand... dear jesus please just post a link. Ahlot, I love your icons. You should make me some.
reflex99 said: do i win? Click to expand... dear jesus please just post a link. Ahlot, I love your icons. You should make me some.
F fero Rookie Joined Jun 22, 2010 Messages 79 Apr 6, 2011 #1,014 I have around 1000 desktop wallpapers (I collect desktops) and my current one is changed every 30 mins My current one is
I have around 1000 desktop wallpapers (I collect desktops) and my current one is changed every 30 mins My current one is
J jamiejames I made one post Joined Jul 25, 2010 Messages 26 Apr 10, 2011 #1,016 Dtop :blink: Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 Apr 12, 2011 #1,017 My work desktop, looks productive huh?
R Rawsword Forum Fiend Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 697 Apr 12, 2011 #1,018 Its a bit bland, I know. Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
K Krysalist Poster Joined Dec 17, 2009 Messages 172 Apr 12, 2011 #1,019 Here's my desktop on 13.04.2011 @ 12:31 Screen Resolution @ 1280x1024 Yeah I know that some icons don't match the programs, I haven't gotten around to customizing it much yet
Here's my desktop on 13.04.2011 @ 12:31 Screen Resolution @ 1280x1024 Yeah I know that some icons don't match the programs, I haven't gotten around to customizing it much yet