Sinani201 I made one post Joined Feb 16, 2012 Messages 11 Mar 29, 2012 #1,081 http://ompldr.org/vY3I1NA/2012-02-10-194116_3286x1080_scrot.png Arch Linux FTW
GTRRacer001 EGO Zealot Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 1,555 Apr 3, 2012 #1,082 here is mine [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNbexA90LyM[/ame]
T Tree-Meister I made one post Joined Apr 10, 2012 Messages 10 Apr 11, 2012 #1,084 Here's mine. Pretty simple, gets the job done.
D Dr3am EGO Is My Life! Joined Feb 16, 2012 Messages 8,514 Apr 18, 2012 #1,086 made my background image using online instructions on pixelmator. Middle invisible folder is my game folder xD
made my background image using online instructions on pixelmator. Middle invisible folder is my game folder xD
MontyPilon Active Member =(eGO)= Joined Oct 25, 2009 Messages 339 Apr 25, 2012 #1,088 Here is my 2 24" Monitors side by side, obv the picture does not show the frame of the monitors so image it yourself!
Here is my 2 24" Monitors side by side, obv the picture does not show the frame of the monitors so image it yourself!
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 May 5, 2012 #1,090 I'm in the process of picking a new wallpaper among the many GB of wallpapers.
A Alias I made one post Joined Jun 22, 2012 Messages 4 Jun 22, 2012 #1,092 My wallpaper! Nice and smooth.
D Demoralized Poster Joined Aug 3, 2011 Messages 222 Jun 22, 2012 #1,093 ahlot said: Click to expand... What program/os are you using there, that looks sweet.
NinjaMittens Forum Fiend Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 590 Jun 22, 2012 #1,094 First one is my Secondary Monitor, This one is my laptop screen, when i'm not off somewhere the Secondary is my primary monitor, because it's a much higher resolution and size.. whee!
First one is my Secondary Monitor, This one is my laptop screen, when i'm not off somewhere the Secondary is my primary monitor, because it's a much higher resolution and size.. whee!
G Gamer322 I made one post Joined Jun 19, 2012 Messages 24 Jul 19, 2012 #1,096 Pretty awesome pony background!
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Jul 19, 2012 #1,097 I'm looking to get it back on a rotation through the ungodly amount of wallpapers I have.
F Fancy Pants I made one post Joined Jul 8, 2012 Messages 13 Jul 21, 2012 #1,099 Had to change my wallpaper because of all the profanity my original one had :\