Check This Out Post Your Desktop

Touhou plus CoD :D
datwallpaper.png
 
CAPS LOCK and RPGTehOwnageNoob, how are you getting the icons to stay changed, even when the application is opened? I can change the icons, but they revert back to the default one once I open the program.

Nevermind, it works now that they don't expand. <_<

Here is my desktop:

iC6YIeRip4NHN.png
 
Last edited:
Holy crap, ch3c0. Impressive!

AWESOME design, Honorbound.

Mine's not nearly as fancy as some, but I prefer simplicity.. sometimes. Others, I dabble in-between simple and overly fancy. ;P

iUviD.jpg
 
Mine, it alternates between 30-40 different backgrounds but this one is my favorite right now.

CtCpy.jpg
 
And Finally:
QfhWV.jpg

My Laptop (The only thing I really play games on)
 
Last edited:
Yea I know, It's sloppy, but I'm constantly doing work on this >.<

RIULY.jpg
 
http://puu.sh/12KRp

Not having the anime girl browsing /a/

XdkZz.gif


Yea I know, It's sloppy, but I'm constantly doing work on this >.<

Naruto
VLC
slender

fUHJm.gif


everyone having their entire desktop filled with icons
Also no one watching any shows in glorious 10-bit on MPC-HC

vIVdg.gif


also updated and change a lot. Now with 3x the screen!

xdAit.jpg
 
Last edited:
This is my desktop on my dual monitor set up. In my opinion, it is really "out of this world". (Bad pun, I know).

desktop.png
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top