Check This Out Post Your Desktop

mine

i have a blue/black theme in my office!
desk.jpg
 
Duality give me the name of that chick. I want to see her in some videos.....

Anyways, I decided to add the games and mods that I play to my desktop so here is my updated:

desktopqe8.png


P.S. Resolution 1152 x 864 ftw....
 
Changed again... I removed all my programs that I don't use and put in all my new ones....
desktopih0.jpg
 
I change my desktop a lot :o
(BTW if you want to know, that's Karima Adebibe (A.K.A. The newest Laura Croft model) in my Pic slide show on my sidebar)

Untitled-123.jpg
 
One more question, Does all that stuf the Clock, slideshow ect come with Vista or no?
 
here is myne:

x_6c246892.jpg


sorry for bad quality, my photoshot is overdue.

You might not understand some words - i am from russia,so...

wow that is alot of icons... i use the start menu for whatever i dont use very often...

here is mine, will probably be converting to Linux here in the near future though... i run at 1440x900 resolution too... i scaled it down in the pic so i dont throw the forum layout out of wack too much...
mydesktop-1.jpg
 
You guys are lucky, I just cleaned it up yesterday :D

30hsgll.png


TO ALL WINAMP USERS : GOOD CHOICE !!!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top