D Diego [inactive] Poster Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 187 Sep 26, 2008 #202 Here's is mine, I don't know if I've posted already, but if I did, here's a new one !
B BioHazardd Active Member Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 332 Sep 26, 2008 #203 Dual monitors, different resolutions. Hence the black square below the right one.
HardHat Thread Junky Joined Feb 18, 2008 Messages 859 Sep 28, 2008 #205 Already posted it once...but, things have changed since last time...not exactly. We've got similar wallpapers, BioHazard. Last edited: Sep 28, 2008
Already posted it once...but, things have changed since last time...not exactly. We've got similar wallpapers, BioHazard.
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Sep 29, 2008 #206 <3 San Francisco
W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Sep 29, 2008 #207 Win Last edited: Sep 29, 2008
S subtle_turtle Thread Thumper Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 1,057 Oct 5, 2008 #210 It's a painting by Marc Chagall of the Paris Opera House. I'm thinking of changing it because it's a little to bright and busy for a Desktop, but it makes me happy to see it!
It's a painting by Marc Chagall of the Paris Opera House. I'm thinking of changing it because it's a little to bright and busy for a Desktop, but it makes me happy to see it!
Raccoon Rookie Joined Oct 1, 2008 Messages 85 Oct 11, 2008 #217 Redemption said: Wow... alot! Click to expand... I know, but it still runs good.
P Pizza Steve Thread Junky Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 889 Oct 17, 2008 #218 My linux box but it looks cool and I can run CSS if I want
IceOrb I made one post Joined Oct 10, 2008 Messages 21 Oct 17, 2008 #219 Raccoon said: Click to expand... Yuck, clean up your mess sonny boy.
xKodiakx Active Member Joined Mar 9, 2008 Messages 408 Oct 18, 2008 #220 Oo Woody oO said: My linux box but it looks cool and I can run CSS if I want Click to expand... What Distro is that? I likes it...
Oo Woody oO said: My linux box but it looks cool and I can run CSS if I want Click to expand... What Distro is that? I likes it...