Check This Out Post Your Desktop

Here's mine same as normal about mine, And i like Anime :P

Desktop.png
 
I'm loving the setup, Marxo!

Here's my latest, with an edited Enigma by Kaelri :) Sorry it's a little big :P Also, I blurred out some personal notes :D

53885629.jpg
 
desktoptnx.jpg

Wallpaper: Gunslinger Girl

All text on the screen is courtesy of Samurize.
The Icons in the corner is my system tray, which is made possible with EmergeDesktop
The bar at the top comes from ObjectDock.

I'm running IconPackager as well.
 

By BL45T

and the Right 1 is actually my car and my buddies is the left car :)
and were at his house lol, i took this pic after i bought it and raced it to his house n beat him XD
 
lisa-fleming-pink-bikini.jpg

She is on my Laptop desktop (Lisa flemmings) Half korean model!
And of course for my other comp is misa campo (duh)
misa-campo10.jpg
 
For those of you who use Samurize, I'm working on making my whole desktop using it. I will be adding menus and such. If you're interested, I will post it as soon as I finish.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top