Check This Out Post Your Desktop

Here's mine. Also, Windows Media player > iTunes. Just cause of the skin :D.

Desktopbackground.jpg
 
Here is my clean desktop. I highly recommend using Fences.

I didn't add the second monitor as it is just a background and rather boring

desktop_pic.png
 
Here is my clean desktop. I highly recommend using Fences.

I didn't add the second monitor as it is just a background and rather boring

desktop_pic.png

Fences is nowhere near a new idea it been possible to do that on any linux distro that uses kde except in kde they are much more powerfull instead of just being a containment for icons they actully show the contents of any directory you want and work like scaled down file browser.
 
I tried to keep my Vista desktop as clean as my BSD and SuSe desktop.

For those, and they are the majority, that have a windows system: Fences is a good little program designed to keep desktops clutter-free.

Real Men use CLI whenever possible :P

Fences is nowhere near a new idea it been possible to do that on any linux distro that uses kde except in kde they are much more powerfull instead of just being a containment for icons they actully show the contents of any directory you want and work like scaled down file browser.
 
Well,Here is my Desktop,Classic Windows Style! I do sort out my programs from steam to non-steam anyway.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top