A Anonymous.User(s) Poster Joined Mar 25, 2008 Messages 214 Aug 15, 2009 #545 I gotta say Wal Mart Security has some beautiful wallpaper. I like to be organized, but i got a fair amount of stuff on my desktop. Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
I gotta say Wal Mart Security has some beautiful wallpaper. I like to be organized, but i got a fair amount of stuff on my desktop.
P pickles Thread Junky Joined Dec 29, 2008 Messages 787 Aug 15, 2009 #547 Anonymous.User said: I gotta say Wal Mart Security has some beautiful wallpaper. I like to be organized, but i got a fair amount of stuff on my desktop. Click to expand... Do I see? Action Replay!? HAXXXXXXX!!!!
Anonymous.User said: I gotta say Wal Mart Security has some beautiful wallpaper. I like to be organized, but i got a fair amount of stuff on my desktop. Click to expand... Do I see? Action Replay!? HAXXXXXXX!!!!
P pickles Thread Junky Joined Dec 29, 2008 Messages 787 Aug 15, 2009 #548 Last post was to big, so I made another. Yes this is a Mac and it does have Steam on it! EDIT: Steam hadn't been released on Mac at the time of this post! Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
Last post was to big, so I made another. Yes this is a Mac and it does have Steam on it! EDIT: Steam hadn't been released on Mac at the time of this post!
A Anonymous.User(s) Poster Joined Mar 25, 2008 Messages 214 Aug 15, 2009 #549 pickles said: Do I see? Action Replay!? HAXXXXXXX!!!! Click to expand... I totally hax. Mah Pokemons, on Nintendo DS. Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
pickles said: Do I see? Action Replay!? HAXXXXXXX!!!! Click to expand... I totally hax. Mah Pokemons, on Nintendo DS.
L Lava Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jan 13, 2009 Messages 2,023 Aug 17, 2009 #552 New Desktop!! What i now use. Thanks ElTimba! Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
E ElTimba Rookie Joined Jun 4, 2009 Messages 71 Aug 17, 2009 #553 Lol, nice, but you have two recycling bins, just delete the desktop one.
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Aug 17, 2009 #554 this is my desktop lol. Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
T TBone01 Active Member Joined Apr 7, 2009 Messages 278 Aug 17, 2009 #555 1600x900 16:9 Photobucket shrinks it
Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Aug 22, 2009 #556 heres mine, i have it hide my icons on desktop and hide the start bar so.... Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
L Librarian Active Member Joined Oct 28, 2008 Messages 261 Aug 29, 2009 #559 Simply perfection (shrunk from 1920x1200) Last edited: Aug 29, 2009
PeZku Thread Junky Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 942 Aug 29, 2009 #560 Nothing fancy. Resized for your viewing pleasure.