Bryan Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 2,787 Jun 19, 2013 #1 Hound Dog + Yellow paint = Johnny Bravo.
S SKYLINEGTR EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 18, 2012 Messages 4,325 Jun 19, 2013 #4 Do the monkey with me!
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Jun 19, 2013 #5 I'll only say it once. Don't Touch the Glasses
W Wronskain Famous Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 555 Jun 19, 2013 #6 Fraurrix said: Whoa, momma! Click to expand... You beat me to it!
G Goyan-Tanuki Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 5, 2012 Messages 2,101 Jun 20, 2013 #7 Mind = Blown :{O
C Cloakedsphere EGO Addict Joined Feb 16, 2011 Messages 1,270 Jun 20, 2013 #8 My nickname was johnny bravo when I was in middle school. I always thought it was because my name is jonathan. Not because I always put the moves on the ladies. #$wag
My nickname was johnny bravo when I was in middle school. I always thought it was because my name is jonathan. Not because I always put the moves on the ladies. #$wag