Don't Worry! The great Shaan is back!

Shaan Gamma

Poster
Joined
Feb 23, 2013
Messages
229
I took a small leave of absence for a week and a half, but don't worry. I am back. Who am I? Simple. I am the great. . . . Adeptus! *GASP* Plot twist. I changed my name for many dark reasons which do not need to be brought to the light of day (Make it easy for guild people to find me).
 
Another name change?

angry_commissar.jpg


And yes, I know that's for IG :P
 
Well...I played the tabletop game in high school. I still have my miniatures somewhere. Also...I meant another person changing their name, it seems to be very popular the last few months.
 
Gone for a week eh? How much did your laptop cost?
 
Is this some sort of inside joke I missed out on?

... wait, this doesn't have to do anything about when I came back those few months ago, does it?

this "joke" is a very important........................................ yes you missed out on it :P
 
... wait, this doesn't have to do anything about when I came back those few months ago, does it?
If you mean when your "welcome back" thread devolved into an argument about how on earth your laptop could possibly cost $2k...then no, you're not missing the joke at all ;)
 
If you mean when your "welcome back" thread devolved into an argument about how on earth your laptop could possibly cost $2k...then no, you're not missing the joke at all ;)

Psh, only 2 grand? I play all my tf2 on a large hadron collider, and that thing set me back ~7 billion.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top