N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Jun 21, 2013 #21 Sanctified Aberration said: Psh, only 2 grand? I play all my tf2 on a large hadron collider, and that thing set me back ~7 billion. Click to expand... Nah, he made a typo and said $20k at first.
Sanctified Aberration said: Psh, only 2 grand? I play all my tf2 on a large hadron collider, and that thing set me back ~7 billion. Click to expand... Nah, he made a typo and said $20k at first.
W Wronskain Famous Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 555 Jun 21, 2013 #22 Sanctified Aberration said: Psh, only 2 grand? I play all my tf2 on a large hadron collider, and that thing set me back ~7 billion. Click to expand... I could only afford a linear particle accelerator :/
Sanctified Aberration said: Psh, only 2 grand? I play all my tf2 on a large hadron collider, and that thing set me back ~7 billion. Click to expand... I could only afford a linear particle accelerator :/
F FlyingWaffle Forum Fiend Joined Mar 8, 2012 Messages 741 Jun 21, 2013 #23 Honorbound said: Nah, he made a typo and said $20k at first. Click to expand... This. Yes, my computer cost me 2 grand. XD
Honorbound said: Nah, he made a typo and said $20k at first. Click to expand... This. Yes, my computer cost me 2 grand. XD