K Kinyo I made one post Joined Jun 16, 2012 Messages 25 Jun 20, 2013 #1 So who plays this Awesome MMO?
RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 Jun 20, 2013 #3 I'm a level 9 rogue. not that this is cs related or anything
Lucas15 〈ಠ‿ಠ〉 =(eGO)= Joined May 2, 2010 Messages 5,785 Jun 20, 2013 #4 I don't play Never Winter, but it's not like this thread isn't CS related or anything. (hint: click this)
I don't play Never Winter, but it's not like this thread isn't CS related or anything. (hint: click this)
K Kinyo I made one post Joined Jun 16, 2012 Messages 25 Jun 21, 2013 #5 Whoops sorry my mistake, could somone move it their or delete it? for me thanks!
S shan^K Forum Fiend Joined Feb 5, 2011 Messages 675 Jun 21, 2013 #6 He just wants to know how many people from the cs division play this game.