Not that nooooo

Humility The Humble

Thread Junky
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
878
The new update added... oh, the horror... A STRANGE ENFORCER
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

All the pubs with Strange Enforcers...
WHY VALVE WHY

In other news:
last strange stock
Strange Huo Long
7 NEW UNUSUAL HAT EFFECTS
FALLING MONEY YAAAAY

Link: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/June_19,_2013_Patch
 
Disco Beat Down is going to become so pricey, I bet you anything.

3kwFi.jpg
 
"If you are trying to win to the max and do not care about "honor" you should use the Enforcer over the Revolver 100% of the time.

Everyone will hate you for it, fair warning."

A quote from a good spy guide that I am reading.
 
"If you are trying to win to the max and do not care about "honor" you should use the Enforcer over the Revolver 100% of the time.

Everyone will hate you for it, fair warning."

A quote from a good spy guide that I am reading.
Or just #lrn2amby
 
The enforcer is an awful revolver now. I would never suggest using it over the stock revolver / amby unless your aim is that of a toddler with two left hands.
 
Really I thought there already was a strange Enforcer hmm now I need one! xD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top